Aam Panna is a traditional Summer drink which is made of raw mangoes, some spices and loads of ice cubes. It is one of the common drinks which people prefer to drink all Summer because of its amazing benefits.
Kairi ka Panna or Aam Panna has got benefits. Few of them are as below:
- It prevents you from heat stroke and keeps your body cool.
- It reduces the effects of intense heat and prevents dehydration.
- It helps in preventing stomach problems and helps in digestion too.
- Works as an instant energy booster.
- It is rich in iron and vitamin C and best to consume if anemic.
Other summer drinks or desserts one should definitely try out are Masala Chaas, Sweetheart Punch, Vanilla Ice cream, Kesar Pista Ice cream, Cold Coffee, Mango Shrikhand. Earl Grey Ice cream.
Making Aam Panna drink is easy to make. You just need raw mango or kachchi kairi pulp and few spices and you are good to go. Drinking Kairi Panna every day is very beneficial and should be added to your diet if you are living in India especially North India where the temperature is scorching high.
Let’s get started.
Kairi Ka Panna | Aam Panna | Summer Special
A healthy summer drink made using raw mangoes, some spices and served chilled. It has got great health benefits and must be consumed in Summer.
In a pressure cooker, add raw mangoes, enough water, and pressure cook it for 2-3 whistles. We want the raw mangoes to get cooked so that we can take out the pulp.
Once cooled down, take out the pulp in a bowl. To this add sugar, rock salt, salt, roasted cumin powder.
Now make a paste of mint leaves and green chillies in a mixer by adding little bit of water. Add this to the pulp using a strainer.
Mix everything and add water to it. Stir it well so the sugar gets dissolved.
Taste it and adjust the sweetness. Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
- You can store pulp mixture (after adding spices) in a jar and keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You can use it as and when required.
- You can strain the entire mixture if you don't want the fiber of raw mangoes. Just mix everything and before serving strain it using a strainer.